Gatherings

After input from Marcelo from Brazil, I've added a page with upcoming gatherings/tournaments in 93/94. You can check out the page in the side menu. If you want to add a local tournament to the list to spread the word about it, feel free to send me an email and I'll post it here. Local interpretations of the rules are very welcome, and I don't mind posting about small gatherings where e.g. you're four local players looking for a fifth. The requirements are that the gathering/tournament should be played without proxies, and that you send some pics or a short report to post e.g. here or at Eternal Central for the joy of the community.

So, this was a very short info post. We'll wrap up with a pic of our latest BSK winner Hagelpump, contemplating an attack with Ywden Efreet in 2008.
Storm World ftw.

Kommentarer

  1. Thanks a lot, Mg! It will help me a lot when I organize my next trip to Europe! =D

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar